Where can I file a complaint?

If you are outside of city limits or your city does not have a complaint/inspection department and you have a complaint to file, you can call Environmental Health at 309-929-0272 or you can make a complaint online.  Please be prepared to give the nature of the complaint and the address/location of the complaint, as well as your name and contact information.   If you are in city limits, please contact your Code Enforcement Office regarding your complaint. Below is the contact information for the different communities within the county.

City of Pekin Inspections 477-2315

City of Creve Coeur 699-6714

City of Morton 266-5361

City of Washington 444-1122

City of East Peoria 698-4717

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about bed bugs?
2. What can I do if I find a tick on me?
3. How can I prevent ticks and mosquito bites?
4. If I find a dead bird, what should I do?
5. Where can I file a complaint?
6. What can I do if my neighbor has an overgrown yard?
7. Can I burn my garbage?
8. Where can I file a complaint?