TAzewell County COVID-19 Vaccine clinic information
TCHD is offering COVID-19 vaccines to people 6 months+ who live or work in Illinois at our TCHD Tremont location.
TCHD offers Pfizer and Novavax COVID-19 vaccines.
- Novavax - 2 dose vaccine for 12+
- Pfizer - 2 dose vaccine for 5+, 3 doses for 6 months - 4 years
TCHD will offer vaccines by appointment only on Mondays from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm. Vaccines and boosters are available. Schedule your appointment or call 309-929-0294.
BOOSTER DOSES INFORMATION
Pfizer bivalent booster vaccine is available for ages 5+.
You are eligible for a booster if you received your last dose of any vaccine at least 2 months ago.
Peoria City/County Health Department
- Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Appointment required. Call 309-679-6655 to make an appointment.
- All vaccines are available
- Ages 6 months through adult
V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine has been authorized for use by the FDA.
NOVAVAX COVID-19 VACCINE
The Novavx COVID-19 Vaccine has been authorized for use by the FDA.